You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States in order to apply for the Macy’s credit card.
Simply visit to manage and pay a Macy’s credit card account online.
Macy’s employees are allowed to obtain a card and receive a credit on top of their employee discount.
What is needed to create an account online?
- First and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
You will also have the option to enroll in emails and text alerts about sales, events, new arrivals and more (optional).
Not a Macy’s fanboy? Check out these credit card…
- GetMyOffer Capital One: Browse a variety of Capital One credit cards
- JetBlue Mastercard: Ideal for consumers who fly with JetBlue
- GetMyOlloCard.com: The GetMyOlloCard.com offer is designed for those with better than bad credit but not good credit
Open a Macy’s Credit Card & Save 20% on your first purchase.
No cash bonus available.
Macys.com/Credit Customer Service
- Phone: 1-800-BUY-MACY
- Mail: Macy’s Card PO Box 78008 Phoenix, AZ 85062-8008
- Mail 2: Macy’s Overnight Delivery/Express Payments Macy’s Card and Macy’s American Express Card 6716 Grade Lane Bldg. 9, Suite 910 Louisville, KY 40213
“A great credit card for Macy’s shoppers looking to save money on purchases” – Erik K. Salem, OR
“This is the best credit card on earth if you shop at Macy’s more than a few times per month… I was approved in less than 2 minutes in-store and got a nice discount on my purchase” – Tim R. Little Rock, AK
“Get this card and thank me later… nuf said” – Scott B. St. Louis, MO
“To pay online, view your account balance, view billing statements, and more, you’ll need to add your Macy’s Credit Card or Macy’s American Express Card to your macys.com account using your account number, your name as it appears on your card or statement, the card’s security code and the last four digits of your SSN” – Macy’s FAQ Card Customer Service