Access or Register for Online Banking with Suntrust.
Simply head on over to to login or register if your a new user.
You must be a legal resident of the United States and a 16 years of age or older in order to secure a Suntrust bank account.
You will need your User ID and password in order to login.
What is needed to register?
- Email address
- Phone number
- Suntrust account number
- Date of birth
Please note you can only register for an online account if you have a Checking, Savings, Money Market, Mortgage, Loan, Line of Credit, Personal Credit Card, Investment Services or Trust Account.
Need a credit card?
- Bankofamerica.com/cashpay: Activate a BOA credit card… now!
- Ushsbc.com-gold-invitation-number: You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States in order to apply for the HSBC Gold Mastercard credit card.
- Figure.com/invite: Please note the Figure.com reservation number can be found on the promotional offer sent to your mailing address.
SuntrustOnlineBanking.com Customer Service
- If you have Online Banking, you may sign on and send us a secure message or you can call us at 1-800-SUNTRUST (1-800-786-8787)
- To send a wire within the U.S., you will be asked to provide your name, complete street address, SunTrust account number, and crediting information
Services provided by the following affiliates of Truist Financial Corporation: Banking products and services, including loans and deposit accounts, are provided by SunTrust Bank and Branch Banking and Trust Company, both now Truist Bank, Member FDIC.