Did you just receive a Capital One mail offer on your email? That means your chances of getting a credit approved with this bank are really high. GetMyOfferCaptialOne.com is only sent to eligible clients of the bank, offering them a wide range of credit cards to pick from. In contrast to most US banks, Capital One doesn’t discriminate against clients with poor credit scores.
Minimal-fee cards, state-of-the-art protection for your personal information, a chance to improve your FICO score, and coverage by the government are just some of the benefits. On top of that, the Capital One pre-approved mail offer makes the process of applying for a credit card a walk in the park. So, how do you respond to the Capital One Mail Offer? How does that work? What are your chances with different credit scores? Read on, and you’ll find out!
Capital One Get My Offer
- Respond to a promotional credit card offer mailing from Capital One
- CapitalOne.com is managed by Capital One Financial Corporation
- The Reservation Number and Access Code will be needed in order to start the application
- Most applicants should receive a decision within seconds
The Capital One Get My Credit Card Offer is open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older. Most credit card offers from Capital One require good to great credit.
In order to apply simply visit getmyoffer.capitalone.com and provide the access code along with the reservation number. The access code will be 6 digits long while the reservation number will be 16 digits long (these numbers always appear together on the credit card offer letter, usually on the bottom portion).
Consumers who were not lucky enough to receive a Capital One mailing offer can see if they are pre-qualified for a personal credit card in 60 seconds or less. In order to check pre-qualification status the applicant must provide their name, date of birth, SSN, and mailing address.
- A must for consumers with a good credit score in need of a credit card
- Minimum payment associated with Capital One credit cards will be the greater of $25 or 1% of the balance plus new interest and late payment fee
- Variable rates may change when the Prime Rate changes
Top Capital One Credit Cards
We compared the best Capital One credit cards in a dedicated guide. For a preview, here are some of the best options:
- Venture Rewards: requires excellent credit and offers unlimited 2X miles per dollar on every purchase, every day
- Quicksilver Rewards: requires excellent credit and offers unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day
- Savor Dining Rewards: requires excellent credit and comes with a $150 cash bonus when the member spends $500 within the first 3 months of opening an account
- The BuyPower Card is gaining popularity as it allows clients to earn rewards when buying a car like a new Buick, Chevrolet, Cadillac or GMC.
Top Capital One Business Credit Cards
- Spark Cash Back Rewards: Offers unlimited 2% cash back with a $500 sign up bonus
- Spark Miles Rewards: Offers unlimited 2X miles rewards with 50,000 bonus miles
General questions in regards to credit cards offered by Capital One can be directed to toll-free 1-877-383-4802. Existing Capital One credit card accounts can dial 1-800-CAPITAL (1-800-227-4825). Questions about rewards associated with a Capital One branded credit card can be directed to 1-800-228-3001.
GetMyOffer.CapitalOne.com Credit Cards (from best to worse)
- Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card
- Capital One Savor Cash Rewards Credit Card (new in 2020)
- Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Credit Card
- Capital One VentureOne Rewards Credit Card
- Capital One Platinum Credit Card
- Capital One QuicksilverOne Cash Rewards Credit Card
- The BuyPower Card
Other Non Capital One Credit Cards to Consider?
- American Express Premier Rewards Gold: First time members will receive 25,000 bonus points once they spend $2,000 on purchases on the new Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership
- Chase Freedom: Receive a cool $150 bonus after spending $500 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening
- Discover it Card: Earn 5% cash back at different places each quarter like gas stations, grocery stores, restaurants, Amazon.com, or wholesale clubs up to the quarterly maximum (please note the member must activate the reward each quarter)
Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card is the best Capital One card due to the 20,000 bonus miles offer and the low APR.
Capital One on Social Media
- Facebook: @capitalone
- Twitter: @askcapitalone
- LinkedIn: com/company/capital-one
Consumers looking to reach the Capital One NA corporate office can dial 1-877-383-4802 (this is not the best number to use for questions in regards to the Get My Capital One Card Offer).
Customers looking to reach the corporate office by mail (i.e. letter format) can write to: 1680 Capital 1 Drive McLean, VA 22102 United States.
List of all Credit Cards by Capital One
- Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card: An oldie but goodie
- Quicksilver Card: One of the best cash bonuses in the credit card industry
- VentureOne Rewards Credit Card: A must for people who breathe, eat, and sleep traveling
- Platinum Credit Card: Fair credit applicants $ 0 N/A
- Savor Cash Rewards Credit Card: Great for those who loving chowing down at restaurants
- QuicksilverOne Cash Rewards Credit Card: Love cash back? Get this card!
- Secured Mastercard: Ideal for consumers looking to rebuild their credit score
- Spark Cash for Business: Best for small businesses
- Spark Miles for Business: Best for small businesses that fly often
- The BuyPower Card: A great option for people that plan on buying a new Chevrolet, GMC, Cadillac or Buick
- Journey Student Rewards from Capital One: An ideal choice for students
- CapitalOne Savor One Cash Rewards Credit Card: Very similar to the Savor Cash Rewards Credit Card, but it doesn’t come with a hefty annual fee
Frequently Asked Questions
What information about myself should I provide to Capital One when applying for a credit card?
Capital Bank requires the following information:
- Your full name
- Your birthdate
- Social Security number
- A physical address
- Information on your checking/savings account
- Estimated gross annual income
How can I check the status of my credit card application?
Usually, it takes about a minute to get a response, in case you apply by phone or online. But sometimes, Capital One bank needs to collect more information to make a decision. If that’s what you’re going through right now, you can dial 1-800-903-9177 to check the status of your credit card application. Or, you can wait to get a written answer from the bank. They will notify you within seven to ten days.
When will I receive my Capital One bank credit card?
Usually, it takes between 7 and 10 days from the day of your application. You will have to be approved by the bank first, though.
Where Can I use the Capital One Card?
You can use your Capital One credit card anywhere MasterCard is accepted, which is just about everywhere.
What Credit Score is Required to get a Card from Capital One?
In most cases, if you have a FICO score of 580 or better, you will be eligible for this bank’s cards. Your credit history and the number of loans will also affect their final decision. So, again, use the number mentioned earlier to get in contact with customer support and get a more detailed answer.
What is the Credit Limit at Capital One?
This bank has a set credit limit of $50K – no user will be able to go beyond that. The good news is, it won’t be hard for the average customer to get a $5-10K limit. Creditworthiness will play a big role here. That means the better your credit score, the higher your chances will be.
Tired of receiving your unsolicited mail, time for you to cease sending your mail. If I need a credit card I will ask for it on my own time.
hey there.. please call capital one at 1-877-383-4802 and tell them you would like your information removed from their system and no more mailings