Milestone Gold MasterCard for purchases and cash advances anywhere you see the MasterCard logo, at over 33 million locations in 210 countries.
Must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
There are a few ways you can make a payment using a Milestone Credit Card:
- Offline payments. Just use your Milestone card the way you use any other card when paying offline
- Online payments. Use your Milestone MasterCard the same way you use any other cards for online payments. The card is available 24/7
- Payments by Phone. Dial 1-800-305-0330 and provide your credit card number, bank account, bank routing number, and some additional details to make this kind of payment
- Payments by Mail. This is a convenient yet somewhat slow way to make payments. You can send paper checks/money orders to Genesis bank. Here is the mailing address: Genesis FS Card Services | PO Box 84059 Columbus, GA | 31908-4059.
Please visit mymilestonecard.com to log in, activate or register an account.
If you misplace or have your card stolen please dial toll-free 1-888-260-4532 ASAP.
Milestone Credit Card
The Milestone Credit Card also referred to as Milestone Master Credit card is a prepaid card for offline and online payments issued by Milestone Mastercard. The best thing about the Milestone Credit card - you are not obligated to have a bank account or a credit story to be a user. Thus, if you happen to be a person with no bank account or with a bad/poor credit score, this card will be a great choice for you.
More good news: with the Milestone Mastercard, there are no monthly or processing charges involved. You can forget about paying extra each month just for having the card in your wallet. Also, compared to other similar credit cards, the Milestone Credit Card has a relatively low APR. To apply for the Milestone Mastercard, visit the official website. There, you’ll find straightforward, user-friendly instructions on how to become a Milestone user.
Access Milestone Login Account Online
Follow the steps below to access your Milestone Login Account online:
- Open your browser and visit the official website
- There, on the right side of the page, you’ll see a brown ‘Log In’ button. Click on it
- You’ll be redirected to the Log in page where you must submit the Username and Password you came up with when creating the account
- If you submitted the right combination of Username and Password, you’ll get access to your Milestone account.
Also, to get access to your Milestone account, you must have a reliable internet connection and a compatible device such as a PC/Mac, laptop, or Smartphone.
MyMileStoneCard Customer Service
- Phone: 866-453-2636
- FAX: 503-268-4711
- Correspondence address: Genesis FS Card Services PO Box 4477 Beaverton, OR 97076-4477
MyMileStoneCard Payment Information
Cardholders who elect to mail their payment should allow at least seven (7) business days for postal delivery.
You can also make a payment online at .
You can also make a payment over the telephone at 866-453-2636.
The Milestone credit card phone number (1-866-453-2636) is available from 6:00 am to 6:00 pm, Pacific Time, seven days a week.
Milestone Card FAQ
- The Milestone Gold Mastercard is issued by The Bank of Missouri, an FDIC-insured financial institution based in St. Robert, MO
- Milestone is the name of this credit card program issued through The Bank of Missouri, a well-established, FDIC-insured Missouri bank, founded in 1891
- Would be customers are not allowed to apply over the phone
- The minimum credit line for the Milestone Gold Mastercard is $300
- Your actual credit line will be based on things like annual income and credit rating
- You may only have one MyMilestone credit card account at one time
Please read your Cardholder Agreement (upon approval) for more information on cash advances.
Once approved, you may call and request a personal identification number (PIN) to be sent to you in the mail.
If you are lucky enough to obtain this credit card be sure to make on-time payments.
Activate Milestone Card
How do I activate my milestone card?
Activate your card by registering at www.mymilestonecard.com and following the prompts. Once activated, you can begin using your card immediately for purchases and cash advances.
Does milestone credit card have an app?
You can access your Milestone Mastercard account from The Bank of Missouri Mobile app available on iOS and Android.
How do I contact a milestone credit card?
While we offer customer service assistance at 1-866-453-2636 (from 6:00am to 6:00pm, Pacific Time, seven days a week), we do not offer an apply-by-phone option at this time. Please Click here to get pre-qualified online.
What is TBOM milestone?
The Milestone Gold Mastercard is a credit card aimed at applicants with poor credit. The card is issued by the Bank of Missouri (formerly Mid America Bank Trust Company) an FDIC-insured bank located in Dixon, Mo. ... When it comes to subprime credit cards, the Milestone Gold Mastercard is one of the better ones.
Does milestone increase credit limit?
Unlike other unsecured cards, the Milestone® Unsecured MasterCard® doesn't offer a credit limit increase. The credit limit you get when you're first approved, is what you'll be stuck with — at least until Milestone® changes its policy.
How many days do I have to wait before I get my Milestone Card?
Most of the time, it takes about 14 business days before the client receives the card. If it’s taking longer than that, don’t hesitate to get in contact with the Milestone customer support agents. And the sooner you do this, the easier it will be for the support staff to help you get the card.
Can I use my Milestone Credit card anywhere I want?
You can use your Milestone Master Credit Card anywhere in the United States wherever MasterCard is accepted. You might want to check first before heading into a different country, but, again, in the US, Milestone credit cards are quite popular and accepted all across the country.
Is there a bank that owns Milestone Cards?
As a matter of fact, yes, it’s The Bank of Missouri in partnership with Genesis FS Card Services that owns the Milestone Cards.