Obtain the latest and greatest news in regards to the stimulus bill and how coronavirus impacts your taxes including the coronavirus tax extension (most people will not have to file until July).
Please visit www.hrblock.com/coronavirus to learn more.
You can email any questions you have about the stimulus check or view the helpful FAQ H&R Block has developed.
Customers can also get an estimated amount of how much they will receive from the COVID19 Stimulus bill.
www.HRBlock/Coronavirus Customer Service
- General Customer service: 1-800-472-5625
- Online: www.hrblock.com/support
- TTY number also is available:
How much will I get?
- The starting amount is $1,200 per person but will go up or down based on your situation (i.e. income, family members)
- If you filed your 2020 or 2019 taxes, you don’t need to do anything
- The IRS will automatically direct deposit or mail payments to the account listed on your last tax return
- The US government will issue these payments over the Spring of 2020 starting on 4/12/2020
Apply for a credit card
- Get My Capital One Offer: Browse a variety of credit cards from Capital One
- Comenity.net/wayfaircard: A must for people who spend 50% of their income at Wayfair
The amount of annual income you made (total household) and the number of children under the age of 18 you have will help determine how much you might get.
For example, if you made $65,000 last year and have 2 children under the age of 17 you will get an estimated amount of $2,200 from Uncle Sam.
Example 2: A single US resident must have a Social Security number and an AGI under $75,000 to receive the full amount of $1,200.
Other Tax Options
- TurboTax: #1 best-selling tax preparation software to file taxes online. Easily file federal and state income tax returns with 100%
- TaxACT: TaxAct Holdings, Inc. is an American tax preparation software company based in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, USA
- TaxSlayer: Bills themselves as the easiest way to file your taxes online (we agree!)