Chase Slate Credit Card
- Apply for the popular Chase Slate credit card and get 0% intro APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers from account opening
- GetChaseSlate.com is operated by JP Morgan Chase & Co.
- The application should only take about 5 minutes to complete
The Chase Slate credit card is available to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older. The card requires a good to great credit score and is among the most popular credit cards in the US.
In order to apply with the 12 digit invitation number simply visit getchaseslate.com. The applicant will be asked to provide the invitation number, their last name, and their 5 digit zip code. Please note the 12 digit invite number can be found on the Get Chase Slate mailing offer. Those who do not have the invitation number can still apply but their odds of approval may not be as good as they have not been pre-screened.
- Comes with a 0% intro APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers from account opening
- FICO Score is updated monthly and the card comes with NO ANNUAL FEE
- Paying late won’t raise the card holders interest rate (APR)
- All applications are subject to credit approval
- Slate credit cards are issued by Chase Bank USA, N.A
- The Chase Slate card due date will be a minimum of 21 days after the close of each billing cycle
- Late payment fees? Up to $15 if the balance is less than $100; up to $27 if the balance is $100 to less than $250; up to $37 if the balance is $250 or more
Once approved for the Slate card, it may take up to seven days for the card holders FICO Score and related information to be available on Chase.com.
Any questions in regards to the Chase Slate credit card (application) can be directed to an award-winning customer service agent at 1-800-432-3117.
Is Chase Slate discontinued?
Chase Slate To Be Discontinued. DW app'd for Slate and was declined. When she called in for recon, she was told that Slate is being discontinued and current Slate cardholders are being grandfathered into the Freedom.
What are the benefits of the Chase Slate card?
Card BenefitsLow intro balance transfer offer. Transfer balances with an introductory fee of