The Walmart Card Offer.com/Prescreen Credit Card is available to legal United States residents who are 18 years of age or older.
Walmart Card Offer.com/Prescreen Credit Card Highlights
- Applicants will need to provide the pre-approved acceptance number and last name
- The Walmart Credit Card is a BIG YES for consumers who shop at Walmart on a frequent basis
- The 3% cash back will come in the form of a statement credit
- Also the card is jammed packed with benefits
- All Walmart Credit Cards are issued by Synchrony Bank (“SYNCB”)
- According the so-called “experts” the pre-approved” acceptance number is 11 digits
If the applicant does not have the pre-approved acceptance number they may still apply but their odds of approval will likely drop.
Even though the applicant has been pre-approved the card is not guaranteed.
A must have card for the “People of Walmart“.
How to APPLY?
Simply visit wamartcardoffer.com/prescreen and follow the on-screen instructions.
And yes the loathsome 11 digit acceptance number will be needed.
Applicants will also have to provide their annual income, date of birth, and their phone number at some point during the application.
Walmart Card Offer.com/Prescreen Credit Card Benefits
- A whooping 3% off on all purchase made at Walmart.com
- 2% off on fuel purchases made at Walmart and Murphy USA gas station
- Save 1% off when making purchases
- No sign up bonus 🙁
All savings associated with the Walmart credit card will come in the form of a statement credit.
Also the Walmart credit card member can receive up to $100 back when checking out at Walmart (this comes with no additional fees).
Card members can make a card payment at Walmart stores.
When making a payment at a Walmart location please allow 48 hours for it to be posted.
You may also like:
- Get My Offer Capital One.com – Apply for a variety of Capital One credit cards (i.e. Savor, Venture, and Quicksilver Rewards)
- Fortiva Credit Card Mail Offer – A card for those who are on the bottom of the totem pole (credit score wise)
- Maurices VIP Credit Card – A sick little credit card for those who shop at Maurices on a regular basis
Walmart Card Offer.com/Prescreen Reviews
- CreditKarma – Rating: 1.5 – 136 votes
- WalletHub – Rating: 3.4 – 678 reviews
- ValuePenguin – Rating: 74% – Review by Editor
- CreditCards.com – Rating 3.4 out of 5
- CardRates – Rating: 2.7: Review by Ashley Dull
- NerdWallet – Not a fan of the Walmart Credit Card since the 3% rewards rate is available only at Walmart.com
- CapitlaistReview.com – See our verdict write-up below
Any questions in regards to the Walmart Card Offer Prescreen promotion can be directed to toll-free 1-877-294-7882.
Walmart Card Offer.com/Prescreen Verdict?
We cannot recommend the Walmart credit card since the card only offers the 3% off at Walmart.com and does not come with a sign up bonus.
If Walmart were to chance the card to 3% off when shopping inside a physical Walmart location we may start humming a different tune.
Walmart Card Offer.com/Prescreen Notes of Interest
Walmart credit card phone number: 1-877-294-7880. Representatives are available to assist you 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Walmart Credit Card Login (for those who already have the card):
Walmart Credit Card Fees?:
- Late payment fee: $38
- Annual fee: $ 0
- If you are charged interest the charge will be no less than $1
Contrary to popular belief Walmart does not offer a business credit card.
Finally the Card Offer Website
Alternatives to the Walmart Credit Card?
The Exxon Mobil Rewards Plus credit card would be a great pick for consumers who spend a ton of money on gasoline.
Cardholders will receive a mind-blowing 100 bonus points and cardholders will earn 15 points per gallon for the next 30 days at Exxon and Mobil upon acceptance.
The AMEX Magnet credit card would be a credit card cool hand Luke would have in his wallet.
American Express Magnet card members will receive a mind numbing a $250 bonus plus the card comes with no annual fee! (eat up boys!)
Gasoline guzzlers will also want to check out the Shell Fuel Rewards credit card.
Here are some of the money-saving benefits of the Shell Fuel Rewards credit card:
- Save 10¢/gal (up to 20 gallons) Fuel Rewards Gold Status = 5¢/gal (up to 20 gallons) Shell | Fuel Rewards Credit Cards = 5¢/gal (up to 20 gallons)
- 10% Shell rebates on your first $1,200 Shell non-fuel purchases (per year)
- 2% Shell rebates on your first $10,000 Dining and Groceries purchases (per year)
Shell Fuel Rewards credit card holders will earn 1% on all other purchases.