- Must file a claim by 4/1/2019
- The settlement fairness hearing will take place on or around 6/3/2019
- All objections to the settlement must be filed by 4/2/2019
In order to file a claim please visit overdraftfeessettlement.com and follow the on-screen instructions.
Class members in the Overdraft Fees Settlement Class Action Lawsuit fall into two different classes:
- Regulation E Class: UFCU members who opted into overdraft protection, whose accounts were on the Miser System, and who were charged an overdraft fee on an ATM or debit card transaction on a non-business account between Aug. 15, 2010, and Sept. 30, 2021
- Sufficient Funds Class: UFCU members whose accounts were on the Miser System and who received an overdraft fee on a non-business account between Oct. 3, 2011 and Sept. 30, 2021 when, at the time the transaction was posted to the member’s account, the ledger balance was equal to or greater than the transaction causing the overdraft
If you fall into either of the above classes please file a claim ASAP.
- Mail: Gunter v. United Federal Credit Union Claims Administrator, c/o KCC Class Action Services LLC, P.O. Box 404000, Louisville, KY 40233-4000
- Phone: 1-866-464-4564
The case is entitled Gunter v. United Federal Credit Union and is under review in the U.S. District Court for the District of Nevada.