Newly minted Capital One account holders will want to sign up for auto enrollment with Capital One (CapitalOne.com/AutoEnroll).
In order to obtain a Capital One auto loan you must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
How to enroll?
In order to enroll the Capital One Auto Loan will need to provide their SSN, DOB, and last six digits of their VIN (or the monthly payment amount associated with the auto loan).
If you do not have a SSN or Tax ID number, you will have to call a at 1-800-946-0332.
- Once enrolled the customer can make payments online (setting up auto payments is recommended)
- Once enrolled you will visit capitalone360.com going forward to make payments and manage your auto loan online
- In order to sign up for the Capital One 360 service, you must agree to the Online Banking Terms and Conditions Opens a new window for servicing the Auto Loan
- Banking and lending products and services are offered by Capital One, N.A. NMLS ID 453156, and Capital One Bank (USA), N.A., Members FDIC, and a proud Equal Housing Lender
Any questions in regards to CapitalOne.com/AutoEnroll can be directed to 1-800-946-0332 between the hours of 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. ET Monday to Friday.
Not interested in an auto loan? Need a credit card? Check out these credit card offer reviews:
- Get My Offer Capital One
- Ollo Card (designed for consumers in their second stage of credit re-building)
- Maurices Capital One VIP credit card (a must for Maurices customers)
The Capital One corporate office can be reached at 1680 Capital One Drive, McLean, VA 22102, United States or by calling 703-720-1000 (please do not call this number in regards to the Capital One 360 account program or the Capital One Auto Enroll account service.