- The $ 500 Staples gift card survey is open to all customers who make a purchase at Staples and participate in the survey (must be over 18 years old to win a Staples gift card)
- Staples employees cannot participate in the promotion in accordance with Federal and state laws
- To provide feedback on visiting Staples via Survey.Medallia.com/staples-cares the customer will need a 19-digit survey code from the receipt
After a customer makes a purchase at Staples, he will have 7 days to use the survey code, or he will expire. Those who managed to lose their Staples receipt can still participate in the $ 500 gift card survey if they contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of the message “fasten the missing input code” and includes the client’s full name, full mailing address, phone number and age. Once the Medallia Staples Cares survey has been completed in full, the customer will be allowed to participate in a $ 500 Staples gift card.
$ 500 Staples Gift Card Review Sweepstakes Highlights
- Must be 18 years or older to enter
- In order to get a record of cares, the examination braces must be completed in full.
- Staples employees are not allowed
- Winners will be selected every month, and a gift card can be used anywhere in the Staples in the United States.
Corporate Information Braces
- Stationery supermarket with over 40,000 employees
- Headquarters Located at Five Hundred Staples Drive Framingham, Mass. 01702 USA
- You can call Staples Corporate Office at 508-253-5000
- Staples competes with other office companies, including Essendant Inc. and office depot. Customers who shop at Staples more than once a month should consider signing up for the Staples Rewards program, which allows customers to earn up to 5% on purchases made at the store or online.