The best way to lower operating costs is to increase the number of satisfied customers. According to some estimates, one unhappy customer can take the profitability out of five satisfied ones. Esso wants to overcome this problem by seeking candid feedback from its customers through the survey at essosurvey.com. If you recently visited an Esso station, the company wants to know what you thought about their customer service and products. Your feedback will help them offer you the best services possible.
Esso station began in 1880 when 16 refiners established the Imperial Oil Company in London, Ontario. In 1893, Standard Oil attained the majority stake in the company. Then in the 1900s, it started marketing its products under the name Esso. Since then, this brand name has been used in Canada and more than 50 other countries.
HOW TO ENTER INTO ESSO SURVEY
Enter the Esso Customer Satisfaction Survey questionnaire at essosurvey.com.
- To be part of Esso Survey, you should have the store receipt.
- You should be of age to take the survey.
- You should have an electronic device like Mobile, Tablet, Laptop or PC.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
- You should a legal resident of United States.
Upon submission of survey, you can win:
- $50 in Esso gift cards
- 10 chances to win $1,000 cash
- Sweepstakes prizes valued at $1,500.
ESSO SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete the Esso Survey, please visit the survey site at essosurvey.com.
- Select a language to proceed with survey. You can take the survey in English and French, depending upon your language of region.
- Enter the 8-digit store number from your receipt.
- Answer all the questions honestly. The questions are relating to your recent visit to the store.
- Provide your contact information.
- In the end, submit the survey.